Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Night Smackdown is on TONGITH!


Last weeks Friday night Smackdown was ok, it was better when the 6 man tag match took place. But tonight is another Friday night and maybe something better will happen. Last week we saw on the cutting Edge, that Edge literally got his Rated Arse beat down by the Ultimate Underdog Rey Mysterio. What is going to happen tonight? With only two days left until the elimination chamber match at No Way Out live this Sunday on pay per view.
Now Monday night Raw had an incredible Match between Jeff Hardy and Shawn Michaels. But come on let’s see Smackdown pull some action like that. You know what I want to see? I want to see a huge fight break out, let the 6 men who are going to meet in the chamber step into the ring, and right before the show is over, there should be nothing but chaos and bodies flying everywhere. That’s what needs to happen.
On another not On Monday night Raw we saw the debut, or should I say RE-Debut of Paul Burchill. Remember him, from a while ago, he used to be a Pirate, if you ask me, I liked the pirate gimmick, it was both funny and entertaining to see him wrestle. Now he’s going for the brutal look, with a little dash of incest with his “sister”. Who might I say, since she isn’t my sister, she is pretty hot! So we’ll see what happens on Smackdown and then I’ll get back to you!

No comments: