Thursday, September 6, 2007

NEWS ON MORRISON

Well people after reading your comments I did some investigative research and I check out about Morrison... and yeah... he was one of the many superstars listed in SI magazine... I can't believe that the WWE had to suspend so many people...but hey... that's Show biz for ya... but there is a rumor going around the CM PUNK is only going to have the title until John morrison get's back! Oh... speaking about shocking news... vince's son... It shold've been Mr. Kennedy, but now everyone thinks that it's TRIPLE H... come on.... that's kind of sick... HHH is Steps husband!!!! haha... I think it's gonna be either Paul London... or Jeff hardy... highflyers.. Aparently they are promoting the match that Rey is going to have... he's going to have an I Quit Match... What is the WWE trying to prove... that Rey mysterio is worth watching? I think the WWE proved that long ago... they should do something else with Rey... the WWE should give a huge push for Batista... he needs to get the title back... and start dominating again!

Later on... another day WWE FANS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, are you serious... do you have the complete list of who was on there?

Anonymous said...

Dang, well I heard that he was going to get the title once he get's back... speaking of returns... did u see Triple H on raw... against Umaga and Carlito? Man he was crazy!

Jay
P.s.
Great blog by the way... will tell other WWE fans!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you serious? I loved Johnny nitro...i mean morrison... he looks like he was chizeled out of granite or something... great blog! I'll read more!

Jessi