Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday night Cont'd


The Big Show has come back, and he looks really skinny! Well, I heard that he dropped 100 pounds, I think he is now 400 Pounds. Good job there Big Show! He’s coming out here to apologize for what he was did to Rey Mysterio! Big show is getting better pops than Mayweather, well this is pretty good, seeing as Big show was training to be a boxer, so I guess it’s going to be a boxing theme! But I didn’t like that, that Big Show flinched to little dude Mayweather! Another Money in the Bank Ladder Match, Mr.Kennedy’s got a new Ring entrance too! He is definitely going to Wrestlemania in the Money in the bank match, he’s going against Val Venis! I like his new move the Mic check. He’s going to the Money in the bank. He won, but then he lost his title shot! I don’t think he is going to win the Money in the Bank ladder match, it’s gonna be Jeff Hardy!
The next match is going to be the steel cage match between Hornswaggle and Mr. McMahon! Well this is going to be a very weird Match, I really don’t like where this story is actually going! But I like the fact that Finlay is a good guy now, but I would like to see Finlay back in the Money in the bank match though! I think that Hornswaggle is going to pull off another upset! JBL Came out of nowhere, I really didn’t see this coming at all! He handcuffs Finlay, so he can’t even Help little Hornswaggle! Him with his belt again, he’s going to be the holy living hell out of him! Damn, McMahon is really pushing this to the limit here! What the hell is JBL gonna do? Damn Hornswaggle just ate some steal! Holy crap he just threw him into the steel cage! DAMN!

No comments: